CAARA has a great public service team. Come out and have some fun with us. Why?
You are using amateur radio to provide a needed public service to ensure the safety and smooth running of a public event in local communities.
“I would but I do not have a radio.” No excuse, we have loaner radio’s available with a mag mount that will work in your car just by just plugging it into the cigarette lighter socket. We have loaner hand held radios as well!
“I don’t have transportation.” No excuse, we will pick you up and drop you off at your house.
“I do not have the time to spare for a whole race.” Well, you can commit to a time slot, for just two hours. We will bend over backwards to get you to participate.
YMCA Back shore 5K Thursday, May 16th, 6:00pm:, Good Harbor Beach, Gloucester
- Start at Harbor Rd & Nautilus Rd
- Go straight on Nautilus Rd
- Bear left on Atlantic Rd (TCP1)
- (Water stop is on Atlantic Rd near Grapevine Rd)
- Right on Grapevine Rd
- Right on Harriett Rd
- Right on High Popples Rd (TCP2)
- Left on Atlantic Rd (TCP3)
- Continue straight on Nautilus Rd
Chris Winczewski, K1TAT