- Status of 50 kW AM broadcast stations: This is for all of the stations in this category in New England. Are they on the air? Need county and city of reporting station.
- Ping Time to 220.127.116.11. Bring up a command prompt and ping that IP address. The result is an average ping time. Report that, ISP name, town.
- Grid Status: Report power voltage, frequency, power company name, city and county
- Dial tone: Provider name, Local, Long Distance, type (landline, VOIP) city and county
- NOAA Weather broadcasts on about 162 MHz: Report which frequencies that you can hear reports on, City and county you are located in.
- Infrastructure reports: Any known failures of infrastructure: Water, power communications, broadcast, hospital, sewage etc, City and County.
The exercise culminates next Saturday night with a 60 meter broadcast.
The exercise takes a hiatus on Monday November 11, 2019, in honor of Veterans Day, and resumes on Tuesday.