The topic for [the PART of Westford‘s] November 17 meeting will be Show and Tell. This is the opportunity to show off the projects you’ve been working on during quarantine. Things we’d like to see include:
- Electronic projects completed or in progress
- Shack and antenna improvements
- Operating awards you’ve recently earned
- POTA, SOTA, IOTA, or other portable/mobile operations you’ve activated
- Public service events you’ve participated in
If you have something you want to show, send me an email (K1IG (at) arrl.net) by November 15 with a short description and an estimate of how much time you need. Slides, photos, and even videos are welcome; you can show them from your computer or email them to me and I’ll show them while you do the talking.