Frank Murphy, N1DHW writes:
Please take the time to answer Norm’s questionnaire (below). You can meet Norm, W3IZ at the upcoming Nov 4th Framingham Club meeting. Check their website.
—– Original Message —–
From: Fusaro, Norm W3IZ
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 11:29 AM
Subject: Hamfest Survey
We would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to respond to this small survey about hamfests.
Once we gather the information we will share it with you in the hope that you may be able to use it to make your events more successful.
Hamfest Survey (clubs)
1. Does your club sponsor a Hamfest?
2. If so, is this the largest portion of your clubs fund raising?
3. What size is the event?
A) Large (over 100 vendors and tailgaters)
B) Medium (35 to 99 vendors and tailgaters)
C) Small (fewer than 35 vendors and tailgaters)
4. Is it held?
5. Are there forums or guest speakers at the event?
6. Is there VE testing at the event?
7. What types of door prizes are offered?
A) HF radio
B) VHF /UHF radio
C) VHF/UHF HT
D) Publications or books
8. In the past years has the turnout
C) Stayed the same
9. What would you consider the draw or main attraction?
A) Vendors (Dealers)
C) Guest speakers or forums
D) Door prizes
G) VE Exams
10. Feel free to write any other comments about your club’s hamfest or hamfests in general:
Norm Fusaro, W3IZ
ARRL Affiliated Club/Mentor Program Manager
225 Main St.
Newington, CT 06011