Attention club officers:
The Eastern Massachusetts ARRL web site maintains a list of club presentations and speakers for use by affiliated clubs. The list is divided into two categories:
- A listing of speakers who have registered with local ARRL section leadership to present on ham related talks to any club within a designated traveling area;
- A “historical” listing of speakers who have presented–or will present–at a radio club on the date listed.
The latter “historical” category contains over five years of information.
(Note: Inclusion in the historical section does not indicate a willingness or availability on the speaker’s part to present at other meetings, nor shall it be considered an endorsement on the part of the listed club, or the Eastern MA ARRL staff.)
The Speaker’s List can be downloaded from its Google Sheet format into:
- Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)
- OpenDocument format (.ods)
- PDF document (.pdf)
- Web page (.html, zipped)
- Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet)
- Tab-separated values (.tsv, current sheet)
Additions and corrections are welcome! Also, please consider sharing information about your speakers and presentations with Affiliated Club Coordinator Andy Stewart, KB1OIQ or Assistant Section Manager Phil Temples, K9HI.