The Algonquin Amateur Radio Association will conduct its Field Day operation June 23-24 at the Marlborough Emergency Operations Center at the Central Fire Station, 215 Maple St, Marlborough. The group will operate three stations–possibly four–in the “F” Category (Emergency Operations Center).
Update: June 21, 2018:
David “Shack” Haralambou, W1SHK writes on the Algonquin ARC mailing list:
Here are the plans for Field Day at this moment:
- We will be running 4 stations
- We will be using N1MM Logger at each station
- Setup will begin at 9 AM on Saturday at the Main fire station EOC room
- Contesting begins at 2 PM
- We WILL be running an overnight crew and be live on the air from 2 PM Saturday until Noon on Sunday
- Cleanup will begin at Noon on Sunday
- You are welcome to come down and operate/log anytime during the event (even if it is only for an hour)
I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible this weekend!