ARRL Eastern MA Section Manager Tom Walsh, K1TW, writes on the ARRL Members Only list:
Field Day begins Saturday June 26, at 1800 UTC, and runs until Sunday, June 27. Ending times depend on when you start setting up so check the rules carefully.
CORRECTION FROM LAST BULLETIN
The correct call sign for the Whitman ARC Field Day is NI1X. My apology to Whitman ARC for the error.
UPDATED LIST OF CLUBS DOING EMA FIELD DAY (AND ONE CORRECTION)
Here are 11 Eastern Massachusetts club locations that I found. Many of these may be near you and most welcome your visit and support.
- K1IG PART OF Westford, Concord MA
- W1STR NE Sci Tech, Natick MA
- W1MA Barnstable ARC, Brewster MA
- K1RK Falmouth ARC, Falmouth MA
- N1NC Nashoba Valley ARC, Pepperell MA
- W1M Joint Waltham ARA and Algonquin ARC, Stow MA
- W1FY Framingham ARA, Framingham MA
- NI1X Whitman ARC, E Bridgewater MA, ** Note: Call Correction as NI1X
- K1RTA Northeast ARC, 4th Cliff, Scituate MA
- W1GLO Cape Ann ARA, Hospital Hill, Rockport, MA – Rain date is Sunday
- Callsign? The Great Hill Gang, North Weymouth, MA
Section Staff Tours
EMA Section Manager, K1TW, usually makes a tour of EMA section Field Day clubs. K1TW is unable this year. K1TW will be there in spirit rooting for your club FD operation in EMA.
Phil, K9HI, Eastern Massachusetts (ASM) and NE Division Vice Director, will be visiting some EMA clubs as well as other clubs throughout the NE Division.
MORE BONUS POINTS
– Send a Field Day radiogram to your Section Manager (K1TW) or SEC (KD1CY). A list of the EMA Traffic nets can be found at
– Copy and submit the W1AW Field Message with your entry.
Again, read the rules carefully to gather as many bonus points as you can.
Get the full rules in the ARRL Field Day packet at http://www.arrl.org/files/file
Field Day Locators
You can find a club and help them at a nearby Field Day site by checking either:
– the ARRL Field Day Locator at http://www.arrl.org/field-day-
– the EMA Field Day Locator at https://fd.ema.arrl.org/field_
Stay safe and have fun!
ARRL Eastern Massachusetts Section
Section Manager: Thomas D Walsh, K1TW